Helloacademy, Print How To's
How to Make a Flyer in 2021 (Under two minutes)
You ask for an easy marketing tool and there you have it: the flyer. One of the oldest and most popular ways to spread information about your brand. It’s effective and simple, you just need a hassle-free way to make your flyers. With Helloprint’s free design tool, you can create your own designs and have the flyers ready for whenever you need them, here’s how to do it in 4 steps:
Open up Helloprint. To be honest, we are helping you get the simplest print marketing product, but ordering a print with Helloprint is so easy that the process doesn’t differ much from other marketing materials you may need.
Browse through the various choices you have. Think about the goals you want to achieve with your flyer campaign and base your selection on those. Here’s a list of all the important choices you need to make.
- Flyer or a folded leaflet (Choose a flyer, if you want to make an impact with less textual information and go for a leaflet if you want to explain a lot of things to customers)
- Double sided or single sided flyer
- How do you want your leaflet to be folded? (Your fold type choice is highly dependent on your design)
- What size do you want your flyers to be? (It all depends on your marketing purpose)
- What type of finish do you want your flyers to have? (Go for a more shiny finish, if you are relying mostly on visuals to make an impact and go for a matt option if your flyers are very informative.)
- How many flyers do you need? (To really make that decision, take a long hard look at your goals)
Go to the free flyer design tool. There, you’ll be able to choose from thousands of templates organized by industry. After you choose your template, you can go ahead and start customizing, you can use one of the many free pictures to upload an image of your own. Customize the font sizes and colours. Integrate your own branding and state your powerful message.
Another way to easily design your flyer is with Canva! Here at HelloPrint, we have decided to take the hassle out of your hands and do all the hard work for you. Upload your design or choose from thousands of free templates on our Canva page.
You can have your flyers ready to print within seconds or take the time to deep dive into your design. Get creative with Canva x Helloprint! What is stopping you? Check it out here https://www.helloprint.co.uk/design-templates
It’s as simple as that. You can start flyer marketing in 10 minutes, with an effect that can last a lot longer, so head over to Helloprint to begin your campaign today!