Helloacademy, Print How To's
How to Place an Order for Print Online
In need of some print? In the digital era, you don’t even have to get up from your chair to get it done. The only thing you need is a device and an internet connection. The most difficult part might be deciding what you need with so many options – flyers, posters, banners, business cards, bookmarks, uniforms, you want it, we’ve got it. But what happens after you make the tough choice to get a couple of different products for your upcoming marketing campaign? Here are the steps:
- Go to Helloprint and choose your product
- Get a design. If you already have one, great, you can upload it after you have made all your other print choices.
- Choose a size. Sizing really depends on what print product you choose, as well as the impact you want to make, but it’s an easy choice, just align sizing with your marketing goals.
- Select all other preferences. Decide on the paper thickness, material type, paper finish and all the other various requirements you may have to make an outstanding print marketing material.
- How many do you want? Once again, go back to your marketing goals and based on those, choose the number of products you need.
- When do you need the print? You have many options for a turnaround time, so that you are covered even in urgent situations.
- Click the “Order Now” button and make sure you check your order details one more time.
- Input your billing details. We offer plenty of payment choices. You can pay with a credit or debit card, use Paypal, send the payment via a bank transfer or pay by invoice.
- Upload your artwork. After you have confirmed your order, you can upload your design. At this point, you may get instant approval for your artwork or one of our eagle eyed designers will send you a digital proof for your approval.
- After we get the thumbs up from you, you are done, it’s all with us now. We ensure to get your order ready, after which you will receive a tracking code so that you are always up to date with the location of your print.
All that’s left is to get the print from your doorstep and start your marketing campaign!