Turn routine cleaning into something fun
You want to stay safe from the coronavirus and have fun at the same time? Well congratulations, you’re in the right place! Since, we are the self proclaimed funniest, fun experts here at Helloprint!
You can transform it into a game with the help of phone apps! “Our Home” for example, is a great way to organise your chores and keep motivated to realise them. You can assign and schedule tasks, motivate people with rewards and goals based on a point system. You can set your own reward: why not a beer after work to celebrate the completion of the chores list or once you reach 100 points?
Since you now have to be extra careful with the cleaning of your premises, that means you have to clean more often and more thoroughly of course. It is especially enjoyable at first, when that 2 month old stain finally disappears. If you make it a daily task however, it can become quite tedious.
That’s why you need to spice things up! Washing your hands for 30 seconds? Not boring anymore! Nothing easier with our playlist of great songs. Frankly, we have spent far too much time arguing about and sharing songs during work, let’s see if we can help you. Make another one bite the dust!
Good mood songs to help clean that table
We all need a bit of motivation to get us started, and what’s best than Queen’s songs to clean in rhythm? Freddy Mercury might know something about that.
- I want to break free – Queen
- Another one bites the dust – Queen
- Moves like jagger – Maroon 5
- A sky full of stars – Coldplay
- You make my dreams come true – Daryl Hall & John Oates
Turn your routine into a full number with a singalong
We all know these songs. When they come on, whatever we are doing needs to be dropped so we can sing along. Boost your productivity and sing with your coworkers.
- Toto – Africa
- Piano man – Billy Joel
- Country roads – John Denver
- Somewhere over the rainbow – Iz (Israel Kamakawiwoʻole)
- I’m gonna be (500 miles) – Proclaimers
Wash your hands with these 30s choruses
As we explained in our article about the best hand sanitisers, you will need to follow strict hand-washing instructions. Long story short, you need to rub your hands with soap or hand sanitiser for at least 25 seconds. Considering 5 minutes working can feel like an hour and 2 hours having fun feels like 10 minutes, we compiled a list of easy songs to wash your hands to.
- Wake me up before you go-go – Wham! (33s after “yeah yeah”)
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen (32s from “mama just killed a man” to “didn’t mean to make you cry” or 47s till “nothing really matters”)
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran (40s for the chorus)
- Barbie girl – Aqua (30s for the chorus)
- I’m yours – Jason Mraz (26s chorus)
- Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley (25s first verse)
Weird, Wacky and Wonderful
Now, whether we agree or disagree is another thing entirely, but here is a list of our colleagues recommended/favourite songs for when cleaning.
- Why? – Devin Townsend
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
- Celebration – Kool & the Gang
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Soul man 45 version – Sam & Dave
What did you think of our song compilation? Funky, motivating or boring? Let us know in the comments which ones you like the most and what gets you motivated to do your chores!