Business cards are common in the industry as it is a means for business owners to introduce their brand. A traditional business card contains the contact details of the company and the business owner though it is not uncommon to see other cards in different sizes, colours, and designs.
Among the different kinds of business cards out there, the letterpress business card makes for an interesting choice.
What Makes Letterpress Business Cards Special?
Letterpress prints offer an extra feeling when you hold them due to the debossed letters. Sometimes, letterpress can be done without including ink just for its debossing texture. This will create a clean and simple letterpress print that can be pleasing to the eyes.
How to Design Letterpress Business Cards
Implementing a letterpress artwork on your business card does not have to be hard. That said, there are a few things you should always keep in mind, however, to achieve optimal results.
- Refrain From Using Transparency: This means you either put ink on everything or none at all. Do not attempt to make different shades of the ink you are using. If you want a less dense appearance, what you can do instead is to use a half-tone pattern.
- Lessen The Colours: When using this technique, you have to print each colour individually as compared to the blended CMYK colouring style. You should also avoid overlapping colours as it can make your design inconsistent. Use only up to three colours as much as possible.
- Be Particular About Resolution: You can never be too careful about your artwork’s resolution when you are using letterpress. Small details may not appear clearly during the printing process as different printers have different tolerances. Additionally, avoid fonts that are too thin as they may end up getting erased during the process, not making it into the final design of the printed product.
What Can We Offer You?
At Helloprint, you can expect us to provide you with two of our letterpress business cards that come with unique features.
- Cotton Business Cards (Gmund): Made of 100% cotton, these striking letterpress business cards offer a soft tangible surface that you will surely enjoy touching. Available in clear white colour, this will let you print your entire design on its surface unobstructed.
- Colourplan Paper Business Cards: Alternatively, these letterpress business cards gives a visible and tangible extra dimension that will surely leave a lasting impression to your customers. Choose from white and cool white colours to match your design.
In addition to these remarkable characteristics, you have the choice to have your design printed on our letterpress business cards in either landscape or portrait orientation.
We also have a wide selection of business cards that will help add character to your brand. We offer other personalised business cards such as our PVC business cards, which are available in many colours. We also have our Spot UV Finish custom business cards finished with a UV coating for added fade-resistance. Meanwhile, our folded cards offer more space for more information to your client.
You can also submit your personal design to us based on our submission requirement or design your own card via our website. You can also be certain that we will provide you with a reasonable quote and a fast turnaround for your convenience.