What are posters?
Posters are incredibly versatile, and easy to use as a promotional vehicle. Posters help you to:
- Enhance visibility by expanding the reach of your logo and branding
- Highlight your products and services, by drawing attention to their availability
- Expand your marketing materials in various shapes and sizes, to appeal to customers from a visual angle. Sizes available are A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2 and Abri; click on the size you are interested in for more information!
- Standard Posters: Most common type of poster; very cost-effective and ideal for indoor use.
- Blueback Posters: These posters have a blue back and can therefore be printed only on one side. The blue backing prevents posters underneath from showing through.
- Waterproof Posters: Ideal outdoor promotional material; the paper is extra solid and has a water-resistant layer, so your posters will definitely survive the weather and have an expanded lifetime.
- Double-sided Posters: Printed on both sides, which means they are perfect to promote your business in windows so you can see your design from both inside and outside.
- Neon Posters: These posters help you stand out from the others through its catchy colours and sleek design; design is printed only in black ink on 80 grams posters with a neon colour of your choice.
- Sticky Posters: Easy to apply sticky posters for flat and dry surfaces. The backing is a studded surface equipped with a sticky layer. With these posters it is possible to stick and re-stick your posters numerous times.
- Photo Posters: High-quality posters to turn your photos into big posters thanks to a special paper with intense colours to do them justice.
- Canvas Garden Posters: Personalised outdoor wall decor. Print onto UV-printed banner material that is waterproof and allows for long-lasting colours (even after some sun). The poster has a sleek 2cm frame of preserved wood.
Why use Posters?
Posters offer an inexpensive and highly effective solution for getting your message out to the world. When it comes to advertising and brand exhibition, the right poster, located in a place that appeals most to your target audience can help to convert any passer-by into an instant sale. For many small and medium-sized businesses, the opportunity to print posters offers an effective, cost-efficient solution for raising brand awareness and visibility. When you distribute and put up high-quality posters, you enhance brand recognition, and cheap poster printing can also convey an effective call-to-action too!
Creating your Custom Posters
When displayed on indoor or outdoor walls, the right posters can reveal your business message to the masses in a way that's visually arresting, and effective. No matter which size, format, or colour you choose, when you design your own poster, you access a simple and effective solution for drawing the attention of your audience members. The most important thing to remember about personalised posters, as with any branding initiative, is that quality must come first. It's crucial to choose a printing company who knows how to deliver stunning results, no matter the circumstances, and that's where Helloprint can help.
At Helloprint, we use the latest machinery, the best techniques, and a deep understanding of the industry to develop promotional posters that will leave a lasting impression on your audience.