How much does it cost to print a sign?
At Helloprint, we are aiming to offer competitive prices all year long. You can get a personalised sign from just £ 10.95 (excl. VAT). However, prices do vary because of factors like: quantities, materials, sizes, accessories and delivery options.
How to design a business sign?
The starting point is the sign’s design, but this can be organised by customers using DIY software products like Adobe Photoshop. For anyone considering advertising signs, It's essential to remember that professional printers typically use the four-colour CMYK model with a print density of 300 dpi. Make sure you images and text aren’t blurry when you zoom in.
How long does it take to print a custom sign?
We offer various turnaround times for our personalised panels. This can range from one day delivery to longer, depending on the details of the banners and delivery type selected. However, it is usually takes no longer than 5 days.
What factors should I consider when buying a promotional sign?
- Location: Outdoor signs should be manufactured from weatherproof materials unless they're mounted inside a waterproof frame. Indoor signs are less water-fast, but many are made of durable plastic or paper to enhance their longevity.
- Length of use: Signs intended for long-term or permanent use are a little bit more expensive, yet more robust compared to those intended for short-term use
- Size: For example, larger signs must be robust and may need secondary support structures
- Mounting: Some signs are self-supporting, while others can be fixed to an existing frame, base or wall
- Material: Signs can be printed on aluminium, wood, plastic, paper, cloth or clothing, as well as a wide range of other materials